Okay, I know. I have been awful about updating this blog. No excuses. Everyone has stuff--family stuff, work stuff, stuff stuff. I'll try to do better this time. About once a month, I hope.

Let me introduce myself. I'm N.K. Wagner, publisher of Page & Spine: Fiction Showcase, an online literary magazine which promotes the work of emerging authors. In addition to being Executive Editor and Publisher of P&S, I'm also a writer. I produce an occasional story, frequent essays, and a fair amount of poetry. I intend to share some of what I write here, and I welcome constructive criticism. Hopefully, I'll do a little better than my executive assistant over there at the typewriter, but no promises.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sergeant Major's Wife by Billie-Fae Gerard Gill

We Survived!

Waiting for Florence